2,161 total views
In the present day and age, it is imperative for a website to be user-friendly. While earlier we only accessed a website from laptop or desktop, with smartphone becoming an important factor of our lives, we need websites which can be accessed from a smartphone without compromising on the quality.
Sometimes, application developers may also confuse you by saying that an app would be more helpful in achieving the desires results as compared to a responsive websites, but that’s not always the case. If you are planning to finalize a deal of developing your business website with a responsive web design company in India, then wait for a few more minutes and read the following carefully:
Other article you might like: Choose Fabulous Design for Your Website
Features of responsive websites
It is important to consider that mobile/responsive websites came into the picture a little earlier than mobile apps; hence, they hold more prominence in the industry. A generic website uses HTML pages that are coded to function on any browser but mobile website designs are specially developed and coded to appear and function properly on bigger as well as smaller screens. Below are some of the features of a mobile website that you should know:
- It is based on a CSS media queries design that allows the content to fit into both 17’ laptop or 5’ phone.
- Every day the count of smartphone users are increasing and it is important to have responsive websites because they help in making your company’s information, details about goods or services available on various platforms and devices to service existing and capture new customers.
- They serve as a source of first information to customers who generally use browsers for searching the details. Not everyone would step into an app store straightforward.
- It is available for all the users and doesn’t require them to download or install anything.
- The site can update, support and fixes bugs on its own. Every time you open it on your browser, it will be updated in some way or the other.
- It has a lower maintenance costs and can work well for collaborating the marketing efforts with the SEO strategy.
Features of mobile app
You can get in touch with a responsive website design company in India to get q quote for getting a mobile app developed for your business. Before doing that, read the following sections to know the basic advantages of having a mobile application for your business:
- Mobile apps are the future of the mobile technologies and business development.
- Apps give a unique user experience and works with regular clients/customers.
- Mobile applications usually focus on including special features and functions.
- Applications on your smartphone would need to be downloaded from Google, Apple or third-part application stores but they offer better safety as compared to browsers.
- Some of the mobile apps can work and function even when there is no working internet connection.
- An app uses lesser mobile data and loads content at a faster pace.
- It is an absolutely perfect solution for users who are looking for something specific and do not want to browse various websites to find a solution.
There is no rule that can define the best choice for your business: mobile app, responsive website or may be both. However, you can analyze your business requirements, its current branding stage, and other vital factors to make a decision. Higher performance, functionality and product development price are some other factors that might help you to determine which of the two solutions is better and how. To make sure your website offers experiences customized for mobile devices, you must hire website designing company which can help in creating websites that offer excellent and smooth experience to users.